Homemade pizza. Grease a large bowl with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine flour, salt and shortening. Crispy crust with all your favorite toppings to make your pizza night a bonus!
Ingredients of Homemade pizza
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/4 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 1/4 tbsp of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Homemade tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
Fresh and low-moisture mozzarella make for a winning combination. You Need Two Kinds of Mozzarella. I dot the stretched dough with half-thumb-size pieces of fresh mozzarella. Let stand until bubbles form on surface.
Homemade pizza instructions
- Pepare your dough, leave to rest for about 20 minutes..
- Prepare your pizza. Oven@ 375°F for 25 minutes.
Using the paddle attachment, start the mixer on low and mix until the. "Bloom" the yeast by sprinkling the sugar and yeast in the warm water. In a large bowl, combine the flour and salt. Watch me make this Quick Homemade Pizza from start to finish! Quick Homemade Pizza (Crust & Sauce) Recipe. MAKE QUICK, EASY HOMEMADE PIZZA TONIGHT!