Pizza dough (with yeast). Yeast-Free Pizza Dough – Fast and simple recipe for Pizza Dough made without yeast that is delicious and SO easy to make! Surprisingly, he found nothing wrong with this yeast free pizza dough. The guy just ate his pizza, commented that the dough was awesome, and there were zero.
Ingredients of Pizza dough (with yeast)
- You need 550 ml of cold water.
- Prepare 5 grams of yeast (not dry).
- You need 20 grams of salt.
- You need 20 grams of granulated sugar.
- It’s 100 ml of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 kg of flour (tipo 00).
Combine the bread flour, sugar, yeast and kosher salt in the bowl of a stand mixer and combine. Stir until it forms a ball. If dough is stiff, add more water. The dough will be soft, not sticky.
Pizza dough (with yeast) instructions
- Dissolve the yeast in the cold water.
- Mix salt, sugar and olive oil with the yeasty water.
- Pour in the flour and mix (with a machine) until it forms a dough .. Takes appx. 5 minutes for me.
- Divide the dough into 6 lumps for normal size pizzas, or 4 for large size pizzas. Wrap each dough individually in cellophane leaving a little room for the dough to rise..
- Refrigerate for at least 24 hours before use, after this the dough is perfect for freezing – just defrost in refrigerator for 24 hours before use.
No Yeast Pizza Dough Recipe with step by step photos. This is easy as well as fail proof recipe to prepare vegan pizza dough without yeast. However, if you want to make pizza dough with whole wheat flour and yeast then you can check this Whole wheat pizza dough. This No Yeast Pizza Dough is the quickest, easiest way to make fresh, homemade pizza for your family. I used my KitchenAid Mixer with the dough hook.