" Pizza Pull – Apart Bread".
Ingredients of " Pizza Pull – Apart Bread"
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of warm water(105°-110°).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of (1/4-ounce) package active dry yeast.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 3 cup of bread flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of pizza sause.
- Prepare 1 of (8oz.) package shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 cup of sliced pepperoni.
" Pizza Pull – Apart Bread" step by step
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with dough hook. Stir together warm water, sugar,& yeast.Let stand 5 min.until mixture is foamy. Add olive oil, basil, salt & garlic powder. Beat on low speed until combined. Gradually add flour, beating unti soft dough forms . Increase speed to medium. 3 to4 min. Until dough is soft. & elsstic..
- Place dough in lightly greased bowl turning to grease top. Loosely cover & let rise in warm place.(85°) for 1 hour. Until doubled in size..
- On lightly floured surface. Roll dough into an 18×12" retangle. Brush sause over dough. Sprinkle with cheese and top with pepperoni. Cut retangle into 5 equal strips . Stack strips one on top of the other. Then cut into 4 " squares..
- Spray a 9×5 " loaf pan with cooking spray. Stack squares cut side up in pan. Loosely cover & let rise for 1 hour until doubled in size..
- Prehat oven to 350°. Uncover & bake for 30-40 min.or until golden brown. Let cool in pan 5 min. Remove from pan. Serve warm..