Mango Pineapple Jain Pizza.
Ingredients of Mango Pineapple Jain Pizza
- You need 2 cups of Maida/All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Corn flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 Cup of Curd.
- Prepare of Water as requires.
- It’s of Pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Jain Tomato sauce or (Tomato paste with 1/3 tsp salt, pinch of sugar).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black peper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin coriander powder.
- It’s 2 of chilies/.
- It’s 1/6 of capsicum finely chopped.
- You need of Toppings.
- It’s 1 cup of Pineapple chopped.
- You need 1 cup of Raw Mango chopped.
- You need 2 cup of Grated Cheese.
Mango Pineapple Jain Pizza instructions
- Make dough with mention ingredients in first section. It must be soft and little loose. Chopped the fruit..
- Make sauce by mixing all ingredients of the second section. Now in mold, apply little oil, and make thin layer of dough..
- Bake it for 7-9 min in oven at 180 degree, then apply sauce which we made on it..
- Now spread fruits on it, then sprinkle some cheese..
- Bake it for 6-9 min at 180 degree..
- Now serve hot..