Taco Pizza. This Taco Pizza is Mexican meets Italian. Pizza dough topped with beans, salsa, beef, cheese, and all the toppings. Taco Pizza Recipe. posted by Christy Denney
Ingredients of Taco Pizza
- You need 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 packages of active dry yeast.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm water.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of yellow corn meal.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of hamburger meat.
- It’s 1 cup of onion.
- Prepare 8 oz of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 packages of shredded cheese.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded lettuce.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 2 of Avacados.
You'll need refrigerated crescent rolls, softened cream cheese, sour cream, ground beef or turkey, taco seasoning, tomato, shredded cheese, and lettuce. Tacos and pizza together at last. All the standard taco toppings on a pizza, customized to your tastes. delicious as it is bad for you. It's topped with meat, beans, cheese and more making it flavorful and easy to customize based on all the flavors you.
Taco Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven 425°.
- mix 1 1/4 cup flour, dry yeast, salt, with water and cooking oil for 3 min.
- stir in 3/4 cup yellow corn meal and another 1 1/4 cup flour as can..
- knead in the rest of the flour for 6-8 min.
- Divide Dough in half and cover and let rest for 10 min.
- Put dough in baking sheets 13 by 11 with 1 inch over the pan.
- roll dough to make crust.
- bake 10-12 min.
- In large skillet cook hamburger and onion..
- Stir in tomato sauce and taco seasoning and heat.
- spread meat mixture over pizza crust.
- sprinkle with cheese.
- bake till cheese is melted.
- then top with lettuce, chopped tomatoes and chopped avocados.
Technology has finally led to this moment. The taco pizza. the conclusion of all Mexican-Italian-American food fusion. Fill this delicious pizza with taco toppings like ground beef. Today's taco pizza recipe is one that I made for the Super Bowl. I got my inspiration from a recipe I saw at Jolene's Culinary Adventures.