Uncle Ricks pizza dough. No Knead Pizza Dough (With pizza Recipe), from Steamy Kitchen Recipes. My great thanks and appreciation to Fellow Thanks for dropping by our kitchen. We're dishing up great food, some laughs and a really great cup of coffee.
Ingredients of Uncle Ricks pizza dough
- Prepare 1 packages of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Honey.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 cup of Warm water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Flour.
Roll dough out on to greased pizza stones or cookie sheets. Add sauce and spread evenly over dough. Add the toppings you like and top with the cheese. While our food processor pizza dough method works well too (and kneading by hand is also an option!), we get great and consistent results every time with the KitchenAid stand mixer.
Uncle Ricks pizza dough step by step
- Mix warm water, yeast and honey. Let proof in warm place until foamy (5-10 min)..
- Add oil, salt, flour. Add additional flour if needed to form a slightly sticky ball..
- Knead dough about 5-10 min until about smooth and elastic. Form into ball..
- Place in lightly greased bowl and let rise in warm place until two times it's size. (approximately 45 min-1 1/2hrs)..
- Punch dough down and form onto pizza pan. Add sauce and toppings a you like. Brush edges with olive oil. Bake 400°F for 15-20 min..
- Note: let rise 1hr, punch down and put in fridge for an hour before you need to form it. This makes it easier to handle..
Uncle Bill's Pizza has been serving up pizza made from scratch for over two decades. Our locally owned and operated pizza joint has two convenient locations to serve you in Davenport, IA. Every part of our pizza is made from scratch, including the dough, sauce, sausage, hand-ground cheese. Innovative New Pizza Franchise, Home Made Pizzas, Gourmet Salads, Paninis. For your next pizza night at home, make Bobby Flay's homemade Pizza Dough recipe from Food Network, and finish it with your favorite toppings.