Buffalo Chicken Pizza. Pour half of the buffalo sauce over chicken and toss to coat. Garnish with green onions and a drizzle of hot sauce (if using) and. All Reviews for Buffalo Style Chicken Pizza.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- It’s of Pizza Dough.
- Prepare 3 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of Hot Water.
- Prepare 1 packages of Dry Pizza Crust yeast pack.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of Buffalo Chicken Topping.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Cubed, bite sized Chicken.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Ranch or Blue cheese dressing.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cheddar Cheese.
This Buffalo Chicken Pizza Recipe is just as easy to make as a regular pizza, but instead of tomato sauce, we'll be making a Frank's bechamel. Bechamel sauce is what they typically use for white pizza. Homemade buffalo chicken pizza recipe is hands down, THE BEST. Jump to the Buffalo Chicken Pizza Sticks Recipe or read on to see our tips for making them. – This Recipe is Sponsored by Pillsbury -.
Buffalo Chicken Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°f.
- Make dough by mixing flour,salt,and olive oil. Then mix hot water and yeast package. Let yeast and water stand for 1-2 minutes. Mix yeast mixture into flour mixture..
- Lay flour on table and knead the pizza dough for about 2 minutes. Place dough in a bowl, cover with dish towel or plastic wrap. Let sit and rise for 1 hour..
- Knead dough out again, lay flour out so no sticking occurs. Start to roll out dough. This may make two full pizzas or one big pizza..
- After rolling dough, mix ranch or blue cheese with hot sauce and some, not all, hot sauce. Mix well so it is evenly distributed..
- Pour mixture on to dough, spread evenly. Add Cheddar cheese on to and if you want, add hot sauce to top and the same with the ranch or blue cheese..
- (Optional) You may fold over the crust carefully, so it wraps over the chicken topping..
- Place in oven for at least 1 hour or until you believe crust is fully cooked..
But this time we're putting it on buffalo chicken pizza. The prebaked Italian pizza crust and deli-roasted whole chicken make this buffalo chicken pizza meal a quick and easy choice for weeknights. A Buffalo chicken cast iron pizza recipe that combines everything you want in bar food and more. Top with crunchy thin slices of celery if you know what's up. Directions: In a stand mixing bowl, sift together flour and salt.