Pizza Dough super easy!. In this video recipe I'll be making a super simple and super fast pizza dough ! I'll go through all the steps to show you how to make this easily in your own home. At the end, I have photos of the final product also ( a baked homemade pizza ! ) Have you ever made an easy pizza dough recipe that only had two ingredients?
Ingredients of Pizza Dough super easy!
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 1/4 of dry yeast.
- It’s 1 cup of warm water.
- Prepare of Extra Virgin Olive oil.
Once the dough has rested, take a portion and start by poking the surface with your fingertips Slide the pizza onto the preheated pizza stone or pan. Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox. The easiest pizza dough recipe ever! I adore this recipe for its simplicity, taste and ease.
Pizza Dough super easy! instructions
- In a large bowl mix flour salt sugar and yeast. Add water mix gently shaping a ball. Drizzle extra virgin olive oil into the bottom of the bowl, place the dough and cover with plastic wrap. Let the bowl stand in a warm place for 30 minutes until it doubles in size..
- Grease the dough ball and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Ready to use. Can be saved for later. Fridge or freeze..
This is a super quick and rough conversion, but I think that being off by a gram or two will be ok in this case! Perfect for pizza night with the family! I'm excited to share my favorite homemade pizza dough recipe with you today! This recipe is from the I Heart Naptime Cookbook and is super simple. This homemade pizza crust comes together quickly—give the dough time to rise and a couple of kneads, and it's done!