Chicken vegetable pizza. Pile on the veggies for a pizza full of fiber and nutrients. Enjoy hot with ketchup n salad. Check out the tastiest Chicken and Vegetable Pizza recipe only at kfoods.
Ingredients of Chicken vegetable pizza
- Prepare of Dough.
- You need 1 package of (or 1 tablespoon) active dry yeast.
- You need 1 cup of warm water (105-110° F.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 3 cups of toasted corn cereal, finely ground to 3/4 cup.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 spoon of pizza sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of chicken pieces.
- Prepare 1 of small tomato.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum.
- You need Half of cup mozarella cheese.
- You need Half of cup cheddar cheese.
- It’s Half of cup chopped Mushrooms.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare of Chopped olives.
Remove the chicken from the skillet. Add the vegetables and garlic and cook until they're tender-crisp. Low Carb Pizza with Cauliflower Crust Topped with Chicken & Vegetables! Load it up with your favorite low carb vegetables and rotisserie chicken for a quick keto pizza dinner.
Chicken vegetable pizza step by step
- Dough : Dissolve yeast in a large mixing bowl with the warm water. Add oil, cereal crumbs, flours and salt. Mix until blended. Move dough to a floured work surface and knead for about 4-5 minutes. Form a ball and place in a large bowl greased with oil. Cover with a towel or plastic wrap and place in a warm area. Allow to rise for about 20 minutes, or until doubled in size..
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Heat oil in a skillet. When oil is hot, add onions, peppers and mushrooms. Season lightly with salt and pepper and sauté until tender-crisp and lightly browned (2-4 minutes)..
- Transfer dough ball to a floured surface and roll into a 12-14 inch circle. Note: If you prefer rounded pizza crust edge, simply fold the outer edge of the pizza down (away from the pizza) and under the edge, gently pinching it make it stick. Poke a few holes in the pizza dough with a fork. Spread sauce evenly over crust, then spread the cheese evenly on top. Add chicken, tomato,, onion, mushrooms and oregano. Sprinkle with both cheese and oregano. And olives too.
- If desired, brush some olive oil on the outer edge of pizza dough to add moisture. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until crust is crispy and lightly browned..
All Reviews for Chicken and Vegetable Pizza. Chicken and Vegetable Pizza. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Savory Chicken Vegetable Pizza: Sun Dried Tomatoes add an extra zing to this delightful chicken pizza. Vegetable Pizza. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Brush vegetables and chicken evenly with remaining oil.