Wheat free Pizza (emmer flour (Zea)). Ideal for products based on common wheat. Emmer wheat flour has been in use since ancient times and is especially suitable if you have Emmer wheat flour has a high fibre content which helps regulate intestinal transit and preserve the ability to absorb water. Emmer in its wild form is a cross between Einkorn and grass.
Ingredients of Wheat free Pizza (emmer flour (Zea))
- You need of pizza base.
- It’s 4 grams of organic dried yeast.
- It’s 250 grams of organic emmer flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 130 ml of lukewarm water.
- You need 2 tsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of pizza topping.
- It’s 3 slice of prosciutto.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of crumbled feta cheese.
- Prepare 6 of asparagus tips.
This veg atta pizza aka wheat flour pizza made without oven is easy to prepare, healthy and scrumptious, you just cannot stop eating this. Diabetic-friendly does not spike insulin. · Low on gluten, gluten in simpler structures.. Rich In fibre. · Ancient /heirloom variety of wheat not grown any more. · Used for making lapsi, chappati's, pasta etc.. Chapattis to be eaten hot, the taste is very rich..
Wheat free Pizza (emmer flour (Zea)) instructions
- Preheat oven to 180oC.
- Mix in a bowl the flour, yeast and salt..
- Add the lukewarm water slowly while mixing with your hands. Emmer flour needs less water than wheat flour. If you feel that more water or flour is needed, then add either ingredient accordingly. At the end add the extra virgin olive oil while kneading the formed dough..
- Cover the bowl with two tea towels and leave the dough to rest for 1 hour..
- In the meantime you can grill the prosciutto slices and asparagus. It will look nice on the pizza if the asparagus tips and prosciutto are cut in slices and are shredded respectively..
- Once the dough is ready you can give it a round shape and flatten it with your fingers on a baking tray leaving a thicker border..
- Spinkle the shredded prosciutto, the asparagus slices and finally the crumbled feta cheese. Drizzle with the two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil..
- Bake the pizza for 15 minutes until the crust is slightly brown..
- Bon appetite !!!.
Wheat free and gluten free alternative flours. A lot of people who can't eat wheat or gluten miss good pizza. Well this is REALLY good pizza crust. Do you hate those floppy pizzas that you can't pick up and eat with your hands? Emmer Farro is a gourmet ancient wheat that leading chefs from coast to coast love for its exceptional taste, texture and versatility.