gluten free pizza. DELIVERY & CARRYOUT LOCATIONS ARE OPEN! Order pizza online from a store near you. View our full menu, nutritional information, store locations, and more.
Ingredients of gluten free pizza
- It’s 1 box of gluten free pizza dough mix with yeast.
- You need 1 quart of organic tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of organic crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of red onion.
- It’s 1 pinch of cilantro.
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper.
- You need 1 lb of breakfast sausage.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic crushed.
- It’s 2 medium of jalapenos.
- Prepare 2 cup of grated cheese.
- You need 20 of spinach leaves.
Therefore, Domino's DOES NOT recommend this pizza for customers with celiac disease. Customers with gluten sensitivities should exercise judgment in consuming this pizza. Domino's menu items are prepared in stores using a common kitchen. Domino's Gluten Free Crust pizza was created to accommodate pizza fans who want to reduce the amount of gluten they consume.
gluten free pizza step by step
- prep dough as directed.
- mix all non crust ingredients in sauce pan cook on low.
- brown sausage & add to sauce let simmer 3 hours.
- preheat oven 400º.
- spray pizza pan with olive oil spray & spread out dough.
- cook dough for 10 minutes without sauce.
- remove dough from oven, spread sauce in swirl pattern leaving 1/2 inch from edge.
- cover whole pie with cheese & spinach.
- place back in oven & cook for additional 20 minutes.
- remove from oven cut & devoure.
The Gluten Free Crust is made without wheat, but it's just as delicious as our other pizza crusts. Luckily, with thousands of stores worldwide, a Domino's is always nearby. However, if you suffer from celiac disease. Make our cheesy pizza thanks to Bisquick® Gluten Free mix. Gluten-Free Pizza Dough The ingredients in this wheat-free pizza dough — including potatoes, white rice flour and tapioca starch — are surprisingly simple.