Gluten-free Deep Dish Pizza. Deep dish gluten free pizza dough is so easy to make and tastes just like you remember. Load up your pizza with your favorite toppings! There are deep dish pizza pans (I have mini ones), but you can use a round cake pan or a spring form pan.
Ingredients of Gluten-free Deep Dish Pizza
- You need 3 cup of gluten-free baking mix.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 15 oz of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 8 oz of shredded Mozzarella cheese (about 2 cups).
EPIC CHEESE PUB STYLE THIN-CRUST PIZZA. UNCURED PEPPERONI PUB STYLE THIN-CRUST PIZZA. Gluten Free & Keto Deep-Dish Pizza 🍕 #ketopizza #glutenfreepizza #deepdishpizza The Flours 🔍 We like a mixture of super fine almond flour and coconut flour best. Add a touch of xanthan gum, and baking powder.
Gluten-free Deep Dish Pizza step by step
- Heat oven to 425°F. Lightly grease casserole dish..
- Mix baking mix, water, & butter until soft dough forms. Pat dough in bottom of dish & up sides a little..
- Cook & stir ground beef, salt, & garlic until beef is brown, drain, & set aside..
- Mix tomato sauce & Italian seasoning; spread evenly over dough. Spoon beef mixture evenly over sauce. Top with cheese..
- Bake until crust is golden brown, about 20 minutes..
Optional (but highly recommended!) add-ins are: active dry yeast (works for flavor, not rise), dried basil and garlic powder. In terms of brands, for the almond either Anthony's or. So I had to come up with my own. I decided to to try to use the same dough from my gluten-free bread recipe. That recipe is made using a bread machine, but it wasn't hard to convert it to pizza dough.