Ham Snack Pizzas. Ham Pizza Snacks recipe: This is a perfect recipe for beginner cooks. Kids of all ages will enjoy making their own mini-pizzas. The Best Ham Snacks Recipes on Yummly
Ingredients of Ham Snack Pizzas
- You need 2 cup of gluten-free baking mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of cold water.
- You need 6 oz of tomato paste.
- You need 4 1/2 oz of deviled ham.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of basil.
- You need 6 oz of shredded Mozzarella cheese.
The Bank by Pizza Shack website. Mushrooms, green peppers, black olives, green olives, onion & tomatoes. Our famous pizza dough twisted with fresh basil pesto and asiago. Named after a beauty salon near the Original Shack: two giant meatballs smothered in our classic meat sauce.
Ham Snack Pizzas step by step
- Heat oven to 450°F..
- Mix baking mix & water until soft dough forms. grab little hand fulls of dough & press into 4 inch circles on a cookie sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray..
- Mix tomato paste, ham, oregano, & basil. Spread a tbsp on each round to within 1/4" of edge..
- Top with cheese..
- Bake until crust is golden brown, about 10 minutes..
Scatter over the chopped ham followed by the cheese and half the rosemary. Try our easy to follow ham pizza + snacks recipe. Learn how to make ham and cheese bread rolls. This snack is easy to make and delicious to eat. An appetizer sure to please the whole family.