Quick Pizza Dough. The trouble with most homemade pizza dough recipes is that they're sort of a pain You have to plan ahead Knead the dough. Dough that takes under an hour from mixing to baking! For the process to work it is key to have a warm place to allow the dough to rest, or using.
Ingredients of Quick Pizza Dough
- Prepare 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 of envelop of dry yeast.
- You need 3/4 cup of water 110 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar 2 teaspoon kosher salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil for coating.
This Easy Pizza Dough recipe comes together SO fast (because there's zero rising required) that it's hard to believe you can make the absolute best pizza crust with so little effort! Reviews for: Photos of Quick Pizza Dough. Quick Pizza Dough. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Pizza dough takes a bit of practice, so the crust may not be perfect your first time.
Quick Pizza Dough instructions
- Combine the bread flour, sugar, yeast and kosher salt in the bowl.
- Mix it well. Add the oil and water to the flour mixture. Mix well.
- Knead the dough and then form a ball coat with the 3 tablespoon of oil and let it work/ rise for 1 hour covered..
- Flour a surface and roll it out..
There is nothing special about the ingredients or the technique in this quick pizza dough. I make mine in the food processor, but it is not Really delicious crust! Quick pizza dough made with four ingredients only, great for thin or thick crust. This one is made in just one hour from start to finish, yet still crusty. Normally we make this traditional yeast pizza and.