No Dough – Cauliflower Pizza. This cauliflower pizza is gluten free, healthier than bread dough, and definitely worth trying. How to Cook the A Cauliflower Crust Pizza Recipe: Grate fresh cauliflower florets into granules resembling "poprocks" Heat the grated cauliflower in a skillet–don't add oil or water–use medium heat, not too hot. But using grated cauliflower to make pizza dough?
Ingredients of No Dough – Cauliflower Pizza
- You need 1 of medium cauliflower.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 of tomato + 1 tbsp tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare of Kosher salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dry basil.
- It’s 1 tbs of Olive oil.
Looking for a great-tasting pizza base? Skip the frozen food aisle and try this. Add the cauliflower to the bowl of a food processor and pulse until it becomes the size of rice. Most recipes for cauliflower pizza crust call for cooking the riced cauliflower in water or microwaving it.
No Dough – Cauliflower Pizza instructions
- Wash and cut florets of cauliflower. In a blender make them snowlike texture. Set oven to 425 degrees.
- In a microwave safe dish cook for 4 mins. After they are cool enough to handle, transfer them to a cheesecloth or dish towel. Squeeze out the water. Do this step very carefully, you don't want your pizza mushy.
- In a baking tray or pizza stone line baking paper, silicon mat and spray lightly with oil..
- Mix cauliflower, cheese, egg, spices and line mixture into the baking dish. Bake about 20-25 mins..
- After you decorate the crust with sauce, cheese and other veggies. Put it back to the oven for 15 mins. Or until it get crusty..
- Looks great..
- Very tasty. Play with ingredients for your own taste. (basil will go great).
The cauliflower rice is then drained and squeezed Preheat the stone to the temperature you will be cooking the pizza at BEFORE you put the pizza dough on the stone. And this pizza dough is no exception: A mix of egg, cheese, and steamed cauliflower turns into a delicious dough when dried out in the oven. Top that with caprese ingredients—tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella—and you have an insanely easy healthy pizza alternative. The major problem with this cauliflower pizza crust is that there's already something called pizza. If you'd never heard about pizza before, and Unfortunately, we've all had pizza before, and so this will invariably be compared to the awesomeness of the real thing.