Garlic pizza dough. Let's take that new pizza stone on it's maiden voyage shall we? These garlicky, buttery, pieces of heavenly. This is a tasty pizza dough.and yes, I have thrown it into my bread maker in the dough cycle to make it even easier!
Ingredients of Garlic pizza dough
- Prepare 600 g of whole flour.
- Prepare 1/2 pint of water.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Garlic powder.
Tasty and easy garlic knots recipe that anyone can make at home as a side dish. These little garlic knots are so easy to make, and are I made these with leftover pizza dough, straight outta the bag: Take the dough out of the bag, and roll. Great recipe for Rosemary Garlic Pizza Dough. Add ingredients in the order listed to a bread maker and run dough cycle.
Garlic pizza dough step by step
- Mix the salt and the flour. Make a whole in the middle and add the water and the oil..
- Knead it until it doesn't stick to your hands and has no lumps. Add the garlic powder and knead again..
- Split the dough in three even balls. On a plastic tray, sprinkle some flour and put the balls. Cover with a damp kitchen cloth until you have you to use them..
- To roll it you can simply sprinkle some flour on the table and then transfer it to a non-stick oven paper and then to the tray or you can roll it on the paper and then just put into the tray (I use the 2nd method, it's faster and cleaner).
Roll the dough into balls and set aside. Cut the pizza dough into equal pieces. Roll each piece into a log. You can make the Pizza dough at home using my simple recipe OR you can buy it from your local stores. Top with sauce, toppings and cheese.