Hawaiian pizza. Hawaiian pizza, also known as pineapple pizza, is a pizza topped with pineapple, ham, tomato sauce and cheese. Greek Sam Panopoulos claimed that he created the first Hawaiian pizza at the Satellite. Classic Hawaiian Pizza combines pizza sauce, cheese, cooked ham, and pineapple.
Ingredients of Hawaiian pizza
- You need of Pizza dough (Belinda's recipe).
- It’s 250 g of chedder/ mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 of small pineapple diced into small cubes.
- You need of Pizza sauce (Belinda's recipe).
- Prepare Pinch of oregano.
- Prepare Pinch of Basil.
Hawaiian pizza is typically topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, sliced ham, and pineapple. Some people also sprinkle on a bit of cooked bacon. The combination of savory and fruity toppings. The perfect solution to any leftover ham – an amazing flavor combo.
Hawaiian pizza step by step
- Divide the pizza dough into 4.
- Roll out into a med size.poke holes on the rolled dough.
- Put the sauce and spread evenly. Not too much to soak the dough.
- Sprinkle ham, then pineapple..
- Sprinkle the spices then cheese.
- Bake at 200°c for 20 min.
Bring a taste of that island life to pizza night with a classic Hawaiian-style pizza topped with tomato sauce, cheese, ham and pineapple. This sweet-and-salty, ultra-saucy, totally cheesy pizza is prepped. Does it have anything to do with Hawaii? The inventor, revered by Hawaiian pizza enthusiasts as "Lord of the Pineapples," and he defended his creation his entire life. This Hawaiian-style pizza is topped with pineapple and ham as well as the usual mozzarella and Sweet, juicy pineapple and sliced ham may not be traditional Italian pizza toppings, but we love a.