Yeast Pizza Dough. Yeast-Free Pizza Dough – Fast and simple recipe for Pizza Dough made without yeast that is delicious and SO easy to make! You know the saying "an apple doesn't fall far from the tree", well I have to say in a lot of cases it is right on the mark. My husband and I have started our first year garden of summer.
Ingredients of Yeast Pizza Dough
- Prepare 1/4 cup of warm water.
- You need 1 packages of active dry yeast.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 4 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of warm water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. Yeast is the one ingredient a pizza dough needs the most. Yeast is the primary leavening agent in dough, which means it's what causes the pizza dough to rise. Needless to say, developing a yeast-free pizza dough has been on my to-do list ever since that very Gone are the days of "pizza waffles" and "pizza tortillas"; she can finally enjoy the same pizzas as the.
Yeast Pizza Dough step by step
- Combine yeast, sugar and 1/4 cup of warm water; set aside and let the yeast "bloom" for 5 minutes..
- Add flour, salt and 1 1/4 cup of warm water to yeast mixture. Mix until well combined..
- Knead dough on floured surface for 3 minutes..
- Oil a large bowl and set dough in bowl. Toss dough around to make sure it is coated with oil to avoid sticking to the bowl, cover and let rise in a warm spot for 1 hour..
- Punch down dough and knead for another 3 minutes and divide in half. **At this point you can use immediately or freeze for a later use. To use frozen dough, defrost in refrigerator overnight and use as you regularly would in your favorite recipes.**.
Gather dough together and press into a ball. Our pizza dough recipe uses all-purpose flour which lends to a softer and all around basic dough Working with yeast. The very first step is blooming your yeast: dissolve sugar into lukewarm water. You don't mind having it day-in and day-out. You probably want to cuddle with it to sleep and wake up to it.