Whole Wheat Pizza Dough. Mix it in the food processor, minimal kneading and no rising time required. Trust me when I say I searched to the ends of the internet to find a simple, foolproof, quick whole wheat pizza dough recipe. Whole wheat pizza crust has a bad reputation.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Yeast.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Honey.
- You need 1 cup of Lukewarm water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Semolina.
Will be using this recipe for making pizza crust in the future! I was looking for a good tasting whole wheat pizza dough. I found this recipe and made it & it was so tasty. I was in search of a whole wheat pizza dough and this one is great.
Whole Wheat Pizza Dough instructions
- In mixing bowl add yeast, honey, olive oil and water. Whisk together and set aside..
- In medium bowl add whole wheat flour, all purpose flour, salt and garlic salt. Mix..
- Add flour mix to yeast mix. Use hook attachment on low setting. Once dough begins to pull off the sides remove hook. Cover bowl with towel and set aside until doubles in size..
- Use semolina on counter to shape dough. Add desired toppings and bake 15 minutes at 400°F on a pizza stone or baking sheet..
My family likes it with olive oil fresh home grown tomatoes fresh garlic italian seasoning and mozzarella cheese. I suggest NOT doubling the recipe your first time. You can top your whole wheat pizza with your favorite toppings…veggies, meat, cheese, whatever your heart desires! This time we made one of You can also freeze this whole wheat pizza dough. After the dough rises, put the dough in a freezer bag, squeeze out the air, and freeze for up to three.