Basic Pizza Dough Non Yeast. Stir until it forms a ball. If dough is stiff, add more water. This No Yeast Pizza Dough is the quickest, easiest way to make fresh, homemade pizza for your family.
Ingredients of Basic Pizza Dough Non Yeast
- It’s of basic pizza dough (non yeast).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of self raising flour.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s of ham and tomato with mint pizza.
- It’s 2 tbsp of leggo tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 of fresh cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 slice of chedder cheese.
- It’s 4 slice of thinly cured black pepper ham.
- You need 1 dash of olive oil.
- Prepare 5 of fresh mint.
- You need 6 slice of thinly shave parmesan cheese.
If you're feeding a larger crowd or just want extra dough for future pizza dinners, you can double or triple the basic ingredients — the recipe scales up just fine. This homemade pizza crust comes together quickly—give the dough time to rise and a Loved it!! Worried because my dough was not sticky and my yeast only bubbled in one View image. Quick Basic Pizza Dough. this link is to an external site that may or may not.
Basic Pizza Dough Non Yeast instructions
- Basic non yeast pizza dough.
- Sieve then flour and add salt in a bowl then make a well in the middle.
- In seperate bowl beat egg with oil and milk.
- Add egg mixture unto flour and mix into soft dough.
- Knead lightly on flour surface then divide into 2 medium or 3 small size pizza on an oiled pizza tray or pizza stone.
- This point the pizza dough can be wrap up and freeze up to a week.
- Roll thinly and place pizza on baking stone then add tomato paste then top fresh slice tomato.
- Add ham and chedder cheese then top some olive oil.
- Bake at 200 C for 15 to 20 minute depending on the thickness and size of the pizza, half way through add some fresh mint and continue to bake.
- My option to Serve ham and tomato with mint pizza top thinly shave parmesan cheese.
No yeast pizza dough from scratch, so that you can enjoy your favorite homemade pizza crust without waiting. Don't skip the olive oil in the basic dough recipe! For a Gluten free pizza crust without yeast, you can use a mixture of gluten-free flours such as. Want a pizza in a real hurry? Or just not in the mood to battle with yeast?