quick pizza dough. Transfer to a bowl brushed with oil, turning dough to evenly coat. Cut the dough in half, form each piece into a neat ball, wrap tightly in plastic wrap and transfer to the freezer. The morning before you want to make pizza, transfer the dough to the refrigerator to thaw.
Ingredients of quick pizza dough
- You need of one baking tray:.
- Prepare 350 grams of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 liter of water.
- You need 10 grams of baking soda.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
In a large bowl or in the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with the dough hook, mix the water, honey, oil, yeast and salt. Add the flour gradually until a soft dough forms and pulls away from the sides of the bowl. This pizza crust without yeast is not just a sad substitute for the real deal made with yeast. It's truly great, yet takes a fraction of the time and effort.
quick pizza dough step by step
- Preheat oven to 392 ºF.
- Stir all ingredients together and knead it with a hand mixer).
- Oil the tray very well.
- Pour the dough onto the tray.
- Now add tomato sauce and topping.
- Put the tray for 30-35 minutes in the oven. Ere you take it out, test if it's still sticky (if so, leave it in the oven for a few more minutes).
Mix the flour, yeast, salt and sugar together in a mixing bowl. A very quick way to make your own home-made pizza. This dough rises up nice and has a very light flavour. Let stand until bubbles form on surface. This no-rise pizza dough recipe involves mixing a few basic ingredients and patting the dough into the pan.