BF pizza dough. Learn up close how to make pizza dough from scratch by Susan Sady of Susan's Cooking School. I demonstrate each step in the process of making a versatile. It 's easiest to make this in a standing mixer with a dough hook (otherwise mix it in a bowl and knead on your work surface).
Ingredients of BF pizza dough
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 envelope of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water at 110 degrees F.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil plus 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 of semoilina flour for dusting.
- Prepare 4 cup of flour (note bread flour gices a crispier crust, and all purpose flour gives a chewier crust) i used the all purpose flour..
You've made your own pizza dough. Now it's time to make pizzzaaasss! If you'd like to make even better, tastier dough, check out the section on Cold Fermenting. Looking for a pizza dough recipe?
BF pizza dough instructions
- combine flour, sugar, yeast, salt, in a bowl and mix together..
- add water and 2 tablespoons if olive oil, and beat until the dough forms into a ball..
- the dough should form a ball and not stick to the bowl. if it is too sticky add a little more flour, if it is too dry add a little more water..
- scrape the dough onto a lightly floured surface. and kneed until smooth ball.
- grease a large bowl with 2 teaspoons olive oil.
- add dough and cover with plastic wrap.
- put in warm place time let double in size.
- about an hour.
- turn dough but on floured surface. and divide it into 2 pieces. this where I dust the dough with semolina flour..
- cover with clean kitchen towel or plastic wrap and let rest for 10 minutes.
- it makesTwo 14 inch pizzas. I sometis put it all in one large rectangle backing pan..
- grease the baking pan and press the dough down with the palm of your hands. I dust my Hands with semolina flour when I am doing this..
- add your favorite pizza sauce and toppings..
- then bake in oven at 425°F till golden brown. this is about 25 to 30 minutes.
Try this simple recipe to get that thin, crispy crust a real good pizza must have Cuisine: European,Italian. Keyword: pizza dough,pizza dough recipe,thin crust dough. Have a pizza party your family will love by making thick-crusted pan pizzas The dough is made with yeast and will rise a bit while baking, giving it that signature pan pizza crust. This Fluffy and Crusty Pizza Dough Recipe provides a fluffy interior and crusty exterior which makes I have a lot of pizza dough recipes that I enjoy but this one is easy, fluffy and slightly crusty on the. Mike Fitzick, also known as The Pizza Jew recently flew over to Gozney HQ to share his tips and tricks for the perfect Roccbox pizzas.