easy pizza dough. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and pat or roll into a round. Transfer crust to a lightly greased pizza pan or baker's peel dusted with cornmeal. Plus it is vegan with a gluten-free option.
Ingredients of easy pizza dough
- Prepare 3 cup of plain flour.
- It’s 7 1/2 grams of dried yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 10 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 100 ml of warm water.
Place dough onto the stone or pizza pan. Spread sauce over the dough and add your favorite toppings. Use this dough for any pizza recipe you want to make and follow recipe instructions for shaping and baking times. Making your own pizza dough is simple with this easy overnight pizza dough!
easy pizza dough instructions
- pre heat oven to max temp.
- mix flour, yeast and salt in a mixing bowl.
- add oil to warm water.
- make a well in the middle of flour mix. slowly add water and stir in with 2 fingers.
- when you have a dough knees then cover until doubles in size.
- cut dough to required size and roll out.
Four ingredients plus time is all you need for the best homemade pizza of your life! There are hundreds (thousands?) of ways to make pizza dough, but this recipe is a favorite of mine. The pizza crust is soft, chewy, crisp with a delicious flavor. This easy pizza dough delivers perfect pizza every single time and is so good with our Easy Pizza Sauce! A step by step guide for making homemade Pizza Dough.