Naan bread pizzas. Make your naan pizza more crunchy and less doughy by pre-baking the naan bread. Substitute naan bread for pizza dough and top with mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, and prosciutto creating a naan bread margherita pizza for a quick and easy dinner. Let's make some super simple and very fast naan bread pizzas !
Ingredients of Naan bread pizzas
- Prepare of Plain naan bread.
- You need 2 tbsp of bbq sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Diced ham.
- It’s of Chopped mushrooms.
- It’s of Pineapple chunks.
- Prepare of Cheddar cheese grated.
- You need slices of Mozzarella cheese cut in to.
Place the naan bread on two baking sheet. Place the chicken mixture on the bread and sprinkle with the cheese. Most people love Naan bread and most people love pizza, so it was a real no-brainer coming up with this recipe idea. The whole family will love these naan bread pizzas, which are rich with the flavours.
Naan bread pizzas step by step
- For the sauce add to a sauce pan and cook low heat, 2 tbsp of bbq sauce 1 tsp of garlic salt, 1 tbsp soy sauce, salt and pepper 1 tsp garlic chopped, simmer and stir..
- Take the plan naan bread and add the sauce from the sauce plan to the naan bread and spread around as think or thinly as preferred..
- Add the grated cheese, mozzarella, ham and mushrooms and pineapple if preferred to the naan bread and cook in the oven on 180 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes..
Place the naan breads on a pizza tray or oven tray with the flat bottom side up. Divide the tomato sauce between the two naan breads and spread over to cover them. Bread pizza recipe a quick bread snack recipe with video. Making this simple delicious bread pizza Serve bread pizza hot as a snack or breakfast. The Best Naan Pizza Recipes on Yummly