Biscuit mini fruit pizza. Customize individual biscuit pizza your way! Mini Biscuit Pizzas are so easy for making personal pizzas! The whole family will love making these little guys.
Ingredients of Biscuit mini fruit pizza
- Prepare 1 packet of Digestive biscuits.
- It’s 80 gms of cream cheese.
- It’s 40 gms of icing sugar.
- It’s 4 tsp of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 cup of pieces of kiwi.
- You need 1 cup of pieces of strawberry.
- It’s 1 cup of pomegranate.
- You need 1 cup of orange pieces peeled.
- You need 1 cup of pieces of pineapple.
- You need 1/2 cup of dried blueberry.
Mini Fruit Pizzas: For New Years Eve, my mom decided to make fruit pizza. She got out the sugar cookie dough and started cutting it up. I wondered why since she was making a pizza and she said it was easier to get the dough flattened like that. These Mini Fruit Pizzas are super-easy to make!
Biscuit mini fruit pizza instructions
- Take a bowl put cream cheese,icing sugar keep beat 2 mins,venila essence,condensed milk add it.
- Once beating is done then take a plate place biscuits on it.
- Place 2 spoons of cream cheese on each biscuit on top.
- Arrange fruit pieces on top of cream as pizza shape…ready to serve.
Just add our yummy spread to sugar cookies and top with fresh fruit! Chewy sugar cookies are topped with cream cheese frosting and loaded with fruit for a delicious treat everyone will love! This is a a easy weeknight meal to make for the family! The pizzas also freeze well, perfect for school and daycare lunches! How many times do we have pizza a month?