Egg pizza pie. In some cases, adding an egg to pizza even allows you to pass it off as breakfast. And who doesn't love pizza for breakfast? Why eat leftover pizza for breakfast when you can have ours fresh, with scrambled eggs, bacon and tomatoes, all atop a Pillsbury classic pizza crust.
Ingredients of Egg pizza pie
- It’s 5 of Eggs.
- You need 1 large of Potato.
- You need 2 tbsp of Self-rising flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chopped onion.
- You need 1 of Shredded cheese.
- You need 1/2 lb of Sausage.
- It’s 1 of Pie shell.
- It’s 1 of Vegetable oil.
A technique for topping your pizza that'll make it that much better. Pizza Pie (But, For Real Though). Beat one egg with one tablespoon of water to make an egg wash, then brush it over the entire. Give your pizza a fresh twist by topping with an egg – trust us, it's delicious!
Egg pizza pie instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat eggs and add flour.
- Slice potato in to thin slices.
- Add add vegetable oil, potato slices, and chopped onion to skillet.
- Season potatoes to liking.
- Once onions are clear add potatoes and onions to pie shell.
- Add eggs to pie shell.
- Brown sausage.
- Add sausage to pie shell.
- Layer shredded cheese on top.
- Place in oven until cheese is browned to liking.
The Pie has been voted Utah's Best Pizza. Providing top quality, hand-made pizza, salads, subs Pizza Done Right. The Pie takes no short cuts! We like to consider ourselves old school — no frozen. I like to fix this fun dish when we invite our children and grandchildren for brunch.