Pizza, low carb. Low Carb Pizza Casserole Recipe (Gluten Free). Try a Philly-inspired low carb pizza casserole by topping it with peppers, mushrooms, a few onions, and some shaved steak. Dig into a delicious low carb pizza in honor of National Pizza Day.
Ingredients of Pizza, low carb
- You need of crust.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- It’s 2 large of bananas.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of toppings.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of black ripe olives, sliced.
- Prepare 2 oz of peperoni, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of thinly sliced onion.
- It’s 1/4 lb of sliced colby monterrey jack cheese, I used a vegetable peeler.
- You need 4 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 of granulated garlic powder.
It even has that perfect thin crust pizza "chew." Low-carb tortilla pizza. These mouthwatering mini-pizzas are as big on flavor as they are low in carbs. In just a few minutes you'll be snacking on a gooey pizza loaded with all the lip-smacking stars of this. How deep you want this keto pizza to be, is really up to you The pizza crust recipe is the most important aspect of this low carb pizza.
Pizza, low carb instructions
- Preheat oven 425° Fahrenheit.
- Spray the pan your baking on with nonstick.
- Mix the bananas, parmesan cheese, and egg. When mixed well add baking powder. Mix well the baking powder will puff up quickly..
- Spread it thick on pan, it will expand and become thin crust in oven. bake in oven 5-7 minutes or till firm. Take out of oven..
- Add tomato paste, sliced cheese, onions,pepperoni, olies,oregano, garlic any basil.
- Bake in oven till heated trough, and cheese is melted. Serve hope you enjoy!.
To ensure it is cooked through, you'll need. Low-carb pizza with a cauliflower crust? Don't knock it till you've tried it. A Different Twist on Pizza: Low-Carb Version with a Cauliflower Crust. It's a lot harder to order low carb at a pizza restaurants compared to other fast food options.