Simple breakfast pizza. There's simply no reason crispy, cheesy pizza can't be enjoyed for breakfast, especially when it's topped with bacon and eggs. A cast-iron skillet replaces the need for a pizza stone thanks to its ability. This Breakfast Pizza recipe from Delish.com is the best.
Ingredients of Simple breakfast pizza
- You need 2 of corn tortillas.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Pizza sauce or salsa.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cheese of your choice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- It’s of salt, pepper, garlic-optional.
Arrange bagels onto a baking sheet with the cut sides up. I never thought I'd be able to say that so soon after making my When I say simple resolutions, I also mean realistic. I am not saying I will eat healthy every day. They cover everything from simple recipes and local restaurants to dining hall hacks and healthy living tips.
Simple breakfast pizza step by step
- Heat a frying pan on stove on medium heat. (Cooking spray recommended ).
- Beat eggs on microwave safe bowl and cook for 1-2 minutes in microwave until done. (Quick rad way to make scrambled eggs in a hurry).
- On each tortilla, spread a tablespoon of pizza sauce..
- Put a few sprinkles of cheese on top of sauce..
- Chop eggs with fork into small pieces and add half to one tortilla and half to the other..
- Season as desired – not necessary. Then divide the chopped parsley over each tortilla and sprinkle with remaining cheese..
- Carefully transfer loaded tortillas to heated pan and lightly fry until crispy and the cheese is melted..
- Totes easy and delicious! Can very easily be turned into a low fat / low calorie breakfast. Feel free to add more/other ingredients !.
Breakfast pizza is good for breakfast or brunch or even dinner! We love having breakfast for For this simple breakfast pizza I decided on eggs and bacon – a classic! Hands down, the best part of. This Breakfast Pizza recipe makes for a great weekend breakfast, it's simple, delicious and totally homemade. breakfast pizza recipe – This piquant breakfast pizza recipe is for pizza lovers who want to enjoy it The runny egg yolk adds a creaminess that breaks up the heat from the jalapenos and provides a. I used to make this when I worked for a gas station/pizza place so I could sell it by the slice to the early morning rush.