Cauliflower crusted pizza low carb. There's even an option to avoid squeezing. This will be your favorite low carb cauliflower pizza crust recipe. Taking my beloved doughy Italian pizza crust and replacing it with a vegetable?
Ingredients of Cauliflower crusted pizza low carb
- It’s of crust.
- You need 2 lb of cauliflower.
- It’s of water to steam cauliflower.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet basil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of whole leaf oregano.
- You need 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of sauce.
- It’s 10 oz of tomato sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of stevia.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sweet basil.
- You need 1 tbsp of whole leaf oregano.
- It’s 33 ml of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of toppings.
- You need 1/2 cup of canned mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 small of onion sliced very thinly.
- You need 1 1/2 medium of tomatoes.
- You need 2 oz of sliced pepperoni.
- Prepare 3 oz of sliced summer sausage.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
This amazing gluten free low carb cauliflower pizza crust is a mixture of cooked cauliflower rice and shredded mozzarella. There is also egg added to hold it together as well as your choice of spices to. This Cauliflower Crust Pizza from Delish.com is insane. In this easy, gluten-free pizza recipe, you're basically making cauliflower rice as base the base for your crust.
Cauliflower crusted pizza low carb step by step
- Preheat oven 450° Fahrenheit.
- Steam the cauliflower. Then squeeze the liquids out of it. I used a ricer to rice the cauliflower. You could grate or use a food processor to do it. Just make sure its coarse..
- Mix the cauliflower, eggs, oregano, basil, garlic, parmesan and mozzarella cheese. Add one and half teaspoon of salt..
- After the ingredients are mixed spray the pan with nonstick spray. Add the cauliflower mixture to pan sreading it out evenly. Use a rolling pin to help with this.bake 20 -25 minutes to get a solid crust or it will fall apart..
- Mix all the sauce ingredients..
- Spread toppings and sauce on top set back into oven for 15 minutes..
- Take out let sit for 5 minutes slice hope you enjoy!.
Cauliflower crust pizza allows you to enjoy your favorite fast food and getting that feeling of eating something crunchy and crispy without a damage to your keto Cauliflower is so versatile that you can make so many amazing low carb, vegan and gluten-free dishes with it. This veggie is such a blessing. Low-carb pizza with a cauliflower crust? Don't knock it till you've tried it. Hungry for a crispy pizza… with a cauliflower crust?