Pizza stuffed burgers. Pepperoni beef burger stuffed with fresh mozzarella and sandwiched between a parmesan garlic bun. Get a delicious and easy recipe for stuffed pizza burgers, which are filled with a pepperoni and In this fun recipe juicy burgers are filled with a tomato and pepperoni mixture, then topped with melted. For years, I used this recipe to make pizza meat loaf, which was absolutely killer.
Ingredients of Pizza stuffed burgers
- You need 3 lb of regular ground beef.
- It’s 2 cup of pizza cheese grated.
- You need 24 slice of pepperoni.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 3 tbsp of fresh chopped parsley.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 dash of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of pizza sauce.
Give our Ham and Swiss-Stuffed Burgers or our Pizza-Stuffed Cheeseburgers a go. Be the first to review this recipe. This is my version of a pizza burger. Adding the pizza sauce to the meat keeps the burger moist and gives it a real pizza taste.
Pizza stuffed burgers step by step
- Set aside pizza sauce, pepperoni slices and pizza cheese..
- Mix everything else into ground beef..
- Form 16 equal size meatballs. Then flatten..
- Top 8 patties with equal amounts of pizza sauce, then add 3 slices of pepperoni then top with pizza cheese..
- Cover each topped pattie with one of the other 8 patties..
- Then mold gently into one big stuffed pattie. (Seal edges).
- Refridgerate for 1 hour..
- Heat your grill to medium heat..
- Grill chilled burgers about 10 minutes, then flip..
- Grill another 10 – 12 minutes until desired doneness..
Stuffed Crust Pizza is really easy to make at home using a little extra cheese and my pizza crust recipe. Skip the pizza delivery tonight because homemade tastes even better! Skip to Stuffed Pizza Burgers content. Top with a cheeseburger and the top of each bun. Stuffed Burgers: There are many advantages to making a stuffed burger instead of the traditional patty burger.