Basic Pizza Dough Non Yeast.
Ingredients of Basic Pizza Dough Non Yeast
- You need of basic pizza dough (non yeast).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of self raising flour.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s of ham and tomato with mint pizza.
- You need 2 tbsp of leggo tomato paste.
- You need 2 of fresh cherry tomatoes.
- You need 2 slice of chedder cheese.
- It’s 4 slice of thinly cured black pepper ham.
- You need 1 dash of olive oil.
- You need 5 of fresh mint.
- Prepare 6 slice of thinly shave parmesan cheese.
Basic Pizza Dough Non Yeast instructions
- Basic non yeast pizza dough.
- Sieve then flour and add salt in a bowl then make a well in the middle.
- In seperate bowl beat egg with oil and milk.
- Add egg mixture unto flour and mix into soft dough.
- Knead lightly on flour surface then divide into 2 medium or 3 small size pizza on an oiled pizza tray or pizza stone.
- This point the pizza dough can be wrap up and freeze up to a week.
- Roll thinly and place pizza on baking stone then add tomato paste then top fresh slice tomato.
- Add ham and chedder cheese then top some olive oil.
- Bake at 200 C for 15 to 20 minute depending on the thickness and size of the pizza, half way through add some fresh mint and continue to bake.
- My option to Serve ham and tomato with mint pizza top thinly shave parmesan cheese.