Wonton Pizza Rolls.
Ingredients of Wonton Pizza Rolls
- It’s 1 packages of square wonton wrappers.
- You need 1 jar of Barilla marinara sauce (or your favorite marinara sauce).
- It’s 1 of shredded mozerella cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of pepperoni slices, quartered or mini pepperoni.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Italian breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 small of cup of water.
- It’s 1 of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 1 of canola oil for frying.
Wonton Pizza Rolls instructions
- Start by taking wonton wrapper and putting 1/4 tsp. of marinara sauce on one corner of the wrapper facing you. Layer with pepperoni and mozerella cheese..
- Take your finger, dip it in water and lightly moisten all 4 edges of the wonton wrapper around filling..
- Take the corner of the wrapper facing you and fold upwards towards the top corner about halfway..
- Tuck in each side of the wrapper over the folded corner and roll towards the top corner to seal the roll..
- Dip the rolled pizza roll into the beaten egg, then breadcrumbs..
- Fill, roll and bread all wonton wrappers before frying, as they cook quickly. Set aside in a single layer on paper plates so they dont stick to each other. If the wonton wrappers dry out a little that's fine, they're easier to handle that way..
- Heat about 2 to 3 inches of canola oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. If oil is too hot, filling will bust out of the wrappers so watch your heat closely..
- Fry each pizza roll on each side 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Drain on paper towels..
- Serve with remaining marinara sauce or ranch dressing. Enjoy!.