AMIEs Muffin Pizza.
Ingredients of AMIEs Muffin Pizza
- Prepare 150 grams of baking flour.
- It’s 100 grams of integral flour (farina integrale).
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder for pizza.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate powder.
- Prepare 250 grams of white yogurt.
- You need 300 grams of preserved cherry tomatoes.
- You need 100 grams of mozzarella.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 5 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of origano and thyme leaves.
- Prepare 1 of salt and ground black pepper.
AMIEs Muffin Pizza step by step
- Heat the oven to 180ºC. Prepare 12-hole muffin tin and use butter to grease..
- Put the flour (baking and integrale flour), baking powder, bicarbonate powder and herbs (origano and thyme leaves) in a large bowl. Mix it well until well blended..
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, add yogurt and olive oil. Pour the mixture into the dry ingredients, plus some seasoning (salt and pepper). Stir in the mozzarella and 150 grams tomatoes. Beat and whisk until even and well incorporated..
- Scoop the mixture into the tin and stir on top each a piece of dried tomatoe..
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden and well risen. Cool for 10 minutes in the tin, then remove to a rack..
- Serve, share and enjoy..