Ingredients of Pizza Bread
- You need 1/4 of Of the bread dough from my Basic White bread recipe (2 lb loaf).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Home made marinara sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of Mozzarella.
- It’s 1 of Optional ingredients I've used – anchovies, black olives, fried onion, fresh garlic, & I've even used Italian Tuna packed in olive oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of Red pepper flakes.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
Pizza Bread instructions
- Take the dough & press into a pre-oiled 8X11' pan.
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Sprinkle top of loaf with EVOO. Bake until light golden brown.
- Remove from oven & let sit for a couple of minutes until the top cools slightly – (this is just a precaution I take for myself as I have a tendency to burn myself.
- Layer your toppings over bread.
- Pop in oven & bake.
- Remove when cheese is melted.
- Slice & serve with salad & a nice wine.