Sourdough pizza. Sourdough bakers are always on the lookout for creative ways to put unfed starter to use. A wet sourdough works amazing with pizza, especially if it's retarted at least one night. If the dough is too wet I sometimes just press it with oiled hands in a non stick paper, but that's when I'm a bit.
Ingredients of Sourdough pizza
- You need 200 g of flour.
- Prepare 120 ml of water.
- It’s 50 g of sourdough starter.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
To make pizza, place each dough ball on a heavily floured surface and use your fingers to stretch it, then your hands to shape it into rounds or. This easy crust rivals anything you've ever tasted! Easy sourdough pizza crust makes a super fast meal as long as you have some sauce and cheese on hand. Sourdough Pizza Making Options: Option One: Thinly slice fresh tomatoes.
Sourdough pizza instructions
- In the morning, dissolve the starter in the water and add the salt and flour. Work into a dough. Knead it a little bit just to ensure everything is well mixed. Put in an airtight container and leave until dinner time..
- Put a pizza stone in the top of your oven (everyone owns a pizza stone, right?) and preheat the oven to 260C (500F)..
- Oil a piece of baking foil and tip the dough out onto it. Press the dough out flat to the desired size. (Oiling your fingers helps too)..
- Top with whatever you like. I like to start with tomato sauce (crushed tomatoes, olive oil, herbs) caramelised onions and go from there..
- Slide the foil onto the pizza stone (which is still in the oven) and bake for 9 minutes..
In recent years, I've often looked for ways to use up the excess or discard As a Sourdough Pizza Crust takes longer to ferment and rise than a yeast pizza crust, why spend. I wanted to make a sourdough pizza base because I was searching for more flavor in every bite of pizza. Directions to make Sourdough Pizza Bombs. In a mixing bowl (I use my stand mixer for this) Attach the dough hook and mix, gradually adding flour. Continue to add flour until you have a soft, sticky.