My version of Hawaiian Pizza.
Ingredients of My version of Hawaiian Pizza
- You need 5 pcs of ham.
- You need 1 can of pineapple chunks.
- You need of Mozarrela cheese.
- You need of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 bowl of Bread flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg for dough.
My version of Hawaiian Pizza instructions
- In a bowl add a little salt, 1 tsp sugar, 1tsp yeast and mix well. After that add 1 egg and 160ml water, melted butterMix well until well combined.
- Knead the dough for 5 mins then cover and set aside. Let dough rise for an hour..
- After an hour, take a pizza platter and brush with butter on surface. Flatten dough in round shape. Poke a hole all over it using fork..
- Brush the dough with tomato sauce then add in ham and pineapple chunks. And cheese on top..
- Pre heat oven 250 celcius. Let it heat forv10 mins. Then put pizza and bake for 15 mins.