Dawn's Yummy Pizza.
Ingredients of Dawn's Yummy Pizza
- You need 1 1/2 cup of warm water.
- You need 1 packages of active dry yeast.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 4 cup of bread flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of each of garlic powder, onion powder, and italian seasoning.
Dawn's Yummy Pizza step by step
- Add warm water in a bowl with yeast and sugar. Set aside wait it gets foamy looking..
- Add 2 cups of flour in a bowl and add yeast mixture, with salt and olive oil, mix well by hand with a large wooden spoon(or whatever you have on hand) when mixed well add rest of flour, garlic powder, onion powder and Italian seasoning. Mix well til starts to form a ball..
- On a floured surface. Knead dough until smooth and elasticity. Place in a well grease bowl flip around to coat the dough. Cover and place in a draft free place for about an hour or until dough doubles in size..
- Preheat oven to 450°. Cut into two even pieces. Grease 2 pizza pans or baking pans. (I used baking pans) Using a rolling pin or hands (i use my hands) stretching dough on pans. Put pizza sauce, cheese, topings of your choice on pizza. Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes..
- When done, allow time to cool, slice pizza and enjoy!!.