Pizza Dough & Pepperoni Pizza.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough & Pepperoni Pizza
- You need of Dough.
- You need 3/4 cup of water (105 degrees).
- You need 4 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of active dry yeast.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of bread flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of corn meal.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 15 of each pepperoni.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Red sauce.
- It’s to taste of salt, pepper, basil, and garlic powder.
Pizza Dough & Pepperoni Pizza instructions
- Place dry ingredients in mixer.
- Add wet ingredients.
- Mix. Wait till dough forms into ball. Add water if not sticking. Add dough if too sticky..
- Lightly oil a separate bowl, swirl dough in oil until coated in oil, cover, and let dough sit for 30 minutes. Room temperature will impact how quickly the dough rises..
- Place pizza stone into oven. Bottom shelf. Pre-heat to 450°F..
- Dough should be doubled in size. Cut dough in half. This makes two dough balls. Let dough balls sit for twenty minutes, covered with cloth..
- Take one dough ball and place onto a pizza peel. Make sure you spread some corn meal under the dough. (prevents sticking and burning).
- Flatten dough ball into pizza pie using rolling pin. Spread olive oil on the pie..
- Add red sauce (season as desired: salt, pepper, basil, garlic). Add toppings..
- Place onto pizza stone. 4-5 minutes. Take pizza out of the oven using pizza peel. Let sit for one minute. Cut and enjoy!.
- If you want to use whole wheat, you'll have to add more water when making the dough..