Nancy’s pizza. Tag your best pizza pics at #nancyspizza for some repost love. Stop in Nancy's Pizza in Midtown Atlanta today! Nancy's has expanded beyond Chicago to Atlanta and California with multiple new locations on the horizon.
Ingredients of Nancy’s pizza
- Prepare of Pizza dough.
- It’s 650 ml of warm tap water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of compressed yeast or a teaspoon of dry active yeast.
- It’s 740 g of strong white bread flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of dark rye flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of wheat germ.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of barley malt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of Tomato sauce.
- You need 1 kg of tomatos.
- You need of Pizza topping.
- Prepare 10-12 of squash blossoms.
- You need 100 g of burrata/ mozzarella.
- It’s of Any other toppings for your pizza.
Description of Midtown Nancy's Pizza (from google play). This is the official app for Nancy's Pizza Chicago, in Midtown Atlanta. It is absolutely our commitment to you that when it's time for pizza. This is the official app for Nancy's Pizza Chicago, in Midtown Atlanta.
Nancy’s pizza instructions
- Set aside 440ml of water and the yeast in a stand mixer for a few minutes to dissolve and activate the yeast. Meanwhile combine 370g of the flour, the rye flows and the wheat germ. Stir with a wooden spoon and combine with the activated yeast. Wrap the bowl tightly with clingfilm and string to seal tightly. Set aside for 1 1/2 hours.
- Uncover the bowl and add the remaining water, bread flour and the barley malt. Fit the stand mixer with the dough hook and mix slowly for 2 minutes. Add the salt and mix on high for 6-8 minutes. (The dough is quite a wet dough and will not pull so much that it cleans the bowl). Once mixed remove and grease the bowl with some oil and set aside again for 45 minutes..
- Turn out the dough and fold in each of the four corners. Grease the bowl and set aside for a further 45 minutes. Once doubled in size divide the dough into seven equal balls. Tuck in the edges and roll in to a ball. To slow the process down we put the dough balls in the fridge and removed 30 minutes before we were ready to cook.
- Roll the dough as round as possible, top with the tomatos sauce. Layer the toppings, brush the edge with olive oil to crisp up and cook for 2-3 minutes in a hot pizza oven.
It is absolutely our commitment to you that when it's time for pizza, you can completely count on Nancy's Pizza for the highest quality. Nancy's Pizza, located in South Elgin's South Elgin neighborhood, is a great spot to grab a hot slice. Nancy's Pizza will keep those with dietary needs happy with a menu filled with gluten-free and low-fat. All info on Nancy's Pizza in Roselle – Call to book a table. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. nancys pizza nutrition facts and nutritional information.