Easy Pizza Crust, No Need To Knead.
Ingredients of Easy Pizza Crust, No Need To Knead
- Prepare 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s 130 of to 150 ml Milk (bring it to room temperature).
- Prepare 20 grams of Butter (unsalted preferred).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 2/5 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pizza sauce or ketchup.
Easy Pizza Crust, No Need To Knead step by step
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the milk and butter. Microwave uncovered for 20 seconds at 600W..
- Take it out and check to see if the milk is warm to the touch. Add 2 tablespoons of sugar, 2 teaspoons of dry yeast, and 2/5 teaspoon of salt in that order, mixing with each addition..
- Add half of the bread flour and whisk together. Add the rest of the bread flour and mix well with cooking chopsticks. (You can add a bit more of the flour if the dough seems sticky.).
- Roll it up into a dough. Dust your hands if the dough is sticky..
- Microwave for 30 seconds on low or at 150 to 200W..
- Cover the bowl with a dampened paper towel and place it in a warm place for 10 to 15 minutes so the dough will double in size..
- Dust the dough with flour and roll it out. Top with plenty of sauce and any toppings of your choice. Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes in a 230℃ oven. It's a good idea to have the oven preheated..
- If you kind of elongate the dough like this, it's easier to eat if you're on your own..