Easy Crispy Pizza.
Ingredients of Easy Crispy Pizza
- You need 30 grams of Strong bread flour.
- You need 20 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 1 dash of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of Dry yeast.
- It’s 25 ml of Water.
- You need 1 of Pizza sauce.
- It’s 1 of as liked Toppings.
- Prepare 1 of as liked Easy melting cheese.
Easy Crispy Pizza step by step
- Place a plastic bag on a scale. In that bag, add the two kinds of flour, sugar, salt, and yeast. Close the bag and shake lightly to mix..
- Open the bag and pour in the olive oil and water..
- Now close the bag again and massage it so that the powdered ingredients and the liquid mix thoroughly..
- When the dough comes together, seal the bag and let rest for an hour. The dough will improve and be more moist..
- Without removing from the bag, roll it out thinly to about 1mm thick. When done, open up the bag with a knife or a pair of scissors..
- Place the dough on a sheet of aluminum foil. Spread out some pizza sauce and put some topping and cheese on top. Roll up and then open up the aluminum foil before using to make it easier to handle..
- I used onions, shimeji mushrooms, bell pepper, boiled eggs, and anchovy paste for the toppings..
- Bake in a 200℃ preheated oven for 10 minutes. Please adjust the baking time and temperature based on your oven..
- Enjoy while it's still hot..