Ingredients of Chewy Pizza
- Prepare 250 grams of Bread flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 5 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 5 grams of Salt.
- You need 4 grams of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 200 grams of Lukewarm water (40℃).
- You need 1 of Olive oil.
Chewy Pizza step by step
- Put all the ingredients except for the olive oil in a bread maker or a food processor to make the dough. It's easy to weigh the ingredients directly on a scale!.
- Allow the dough to rise (1st rising) until doubled in size. Refer to Step 9 for the rising method..
- Divide in half, and roll out into circles on parchment paper. Preheat the oven for 200℃..
- Poke several holes with a fork so that the dough won't plump up while baking..
- Top with your favourite toppings, and brush with the olive oil on the outer rim of the dough..
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 200℃, and done..
- Mixed pizza: Onion, green pepper, corn, bacon, and pizza sauce. Refer tofor the pizza sauce. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149770-easy-pizza-sauce.
- Sicilian-style pizza: Grilled eggplant, meat sauce. Refer tofor the meat sauce. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154002-easy-meat-sauce.
- Rising method #1: When it's sunny outside, sit the bowl near the window. It will take longer, but the dough becomes fluffy..
- Rising method #2: Allow the dough to rise in the steam. It will also result in a fluffy dough. Refer tofor details. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149769-how-to-proof-bread-dough-rise.