Chicken Tawa Atta Pizza. Most unforgettable pizza recipe on tawa without yeast and without oven. Give it a try and enjoy ! Also make your own pizza sauce at home.
Ingredients of Chicken Tawa Atta Pizza
- Prepare of For the bread/base.
- It’s 1 cup of Atta/wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need As needed of Water.
- You need 1/3 cup of curd.
- It’s 1/4 packet of ENO.
- It’s of For the Toppings.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pizza sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/4 of capsicum.
- You need 1/2 of medium size onion.
- You need 1/4 of bell pepper.
- It’s 1/4 of tomato.
- Prepare As needed of Spring onion finely chopped.
- You need 6-8 of Chicken balls cut into small pieces.
- It’s of For Chicken Balls.
- You need 1 tsp of cornflour.
- You need 150 gm of chicken boneless paste.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1-2 of garlic clovesgrated.
- You need As needed of onion leaves finely chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need As needed of oil.
- Prepare of For Garnishing.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper (optional).
- It’s 1 pinch of chilli flakes (optional).
Without Oven Achari #PizzaRecipe by Kitchen With Amna. How to make pizza on tawa without oven and without yeast.a step by step recipe of chicken tikka tawa pizza.a very easy recipe of chicken tikka pizza. Kuttu Atta Pizza (absolutely delicious recipe of Kuttu Atta Pizza ingredients and cooking method) Who doesnt love a freshly made, delicious pizza? Here is a super delicious, healthier pizza recipe packed with the goodness o buckwheat flour along with cottage cheese and mozzarella oozing out of it.
Chicken Tawa Atta Pizza instructions
- Take the Atta in a bowl and add salt, sugar, oil, curd well..
- Mix the Eno to ¼ cup of water and add the water to the dough..
- Oil your palms and Knead the dough till it is non-sticky and soft..
- Keep the dough aside to rise for 2 hours..
- Now to make the chicken balls, take the chicken paste and cornflour in a bowl..
- Add the onion, spring onion, garlic, salt and pepper to it and mix well..
- Boil the oil in a pan. Make small balls of the paste and fry them in the oil..
- Take the balls out after 6-8 mins when they turn slightly golden..
- Take the dough and separate them into 2 balls..
- Spread or roll the balls into flat circular shape to form the base..
- Heat the tawa at low and put a base bread dough on it and start topping it..
- First put the pizza sauce then one by one put the other topping on the base as you like..
- Lastly spread cheese over it and the cover it Let it cook till the cheese on top is melted well.
- Garinsh the pizza with oregano, and other spices (optional)..
- Now serve this cheesey delight hot with ketchup or any dip or enjoy it as it is..
Fry Chicken Tawa Piece is a wonderful blend of delicious flavours and lots of chilies. Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Fry Chicken Tawa Piece and Baked Coconut Pudding Recipes. Great recipe for Atta (godhuma pindi) dosa. Very easy to prepare and tasty. Add chopped onion, green chillies and coriander into the batter.