Sobzee's Pizza Cup Cakes. These little pizza cupcakes are frugal and so tasty. I decided to give this a try over a year ago, because the biscuit pizzas and the bubble up. Luckily, these pizza cupcakes are a little easier to fit in your muffin tin but pack just as much flavor.
Ingredients of Sobzee's Pizza Cup Cakes
- It’s of Pizza Cupcakes.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 2 large of Egg.
- Prepare 2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese or a mix of cheese or any cheese you like.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sausage.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chopped green peppers.
- You need 1 of Crushed garlic clove.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Black olives.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Dried Oregano or Thyme.
- You need 1 of Salt to taste.
- You need 1/2 cup of Pizza Sauce.
- It’s 1 of Any other ingredients can be added.
How to make Pizza Cupcakes Every one loves pizza and this recipe is a twist. Yes make pizza in shape of cupcakes. Change the shape of pizza night with this fun and easy twist on everyone's favorite pie. Crisp wonton skins are the "crust" for any toppings you like, and the result is thumbs-up delicious.
Sobzee's Pizza Cup Cakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 175 °C.
- Flour and Grease your cupcake tins well.
- With a wire whisk mix together the milk, flour, salt, thyme and the egg until well combined.
- Add the Grates cheese and mix well.
- Add the Vegetable and sausage and mix well.
- Laddle into the floured and greased cupcake tins 2/3 ds the way as the mixture will rise.
- Bake for 20 minutes until they r cooked and golden.
- Remove from the tins and allow them to cool for 10 minutes on the wire rack, Garnish with pizza sauce and fresh basil leaves.
Pizza Cupcake – An Easy Dinner Idea. The first time we made pizza cupcakes in my home, they were a hit! Fill with your favorite pizza toppings and combinations! If the tops are getting too brown too quickly, cover the pan with foil and put back into the oven for the remainder of. Watch pizza cupcakes being made in the video above.