Pizza Cupcakes – Tasty Little Treats!. Learn how to make delicious pizza cupcakes. Give your kids a tasty treat of pizza cupcakes. Garnished with delightful toppings and prepared using flavorful ingredients, these cupcakes will surely satiate your kids' appetite.
Ingredients of Pizza Cupcakes – Tasty Little Treats!
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of vegetable/canola oil.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of mini pepporonis or tear standard size.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Optional/Additional Ingredients.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella cheese/pepperoni.
- It’s 1 jar of of tomato/pizza sauce for dipping if desired.
A hot dog baked right inside a soft beer pretzel makes these the tastiest and easiest homemade pretzel. Luckily, these pizza cupcakes are a little easier to fit in your muffin tin but pack just as much flavor. This meat lover's edition of pizza cupcakes includes mini pepperoni slices, mild Italian sausage and ooey, gooey mozzarella cheese. For a vegetarian option, substitute your favorite veggies, like spinach.
Pizza Cupcakes – Tasty Little Treats! instructions
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- line a cupcake pan with liners or grease the pan and bake it directly.
- Mix the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder in a separate bowl. then add the vegetable oil, egg, an milk into the flour mixture..
- Stir until smooth. Fold or stir in the cheese/pepperoni, but only fill about 2/3,.
- bake 18 minutes (dont forget to test with a toothpick or knife).
- if desired, sprinkle more cheese on and add pepperoni to end result then microwave..
Contact Tasty Little Cupcakes and Treats on Messenger. We will have eclairs, scones,cakes by the slice, festive treats and of course the favourites! Fill each cup with one tablespoon of pizza sauce or chopped tomatoes and a layer of mozzarella cheese. Pillsbury pizza crust saves the day every time, and these Pizza Cupcakes are a "total win" snack that you can throw together in four easy steps! If you are a fan of traditional fruit pizza, you will be delighted with these little fruit pizza cupcakes!