Whole Wheat Stuffed Pizza.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Stuffed Pizza
- Prepare 1 cup of Wheat Flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 4 Tsp of Oil.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Yoghurt.
- You need 1 of Onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of Capsicum, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Sweet corn.
- It’s 50 gms of Paneer, finely chopped.
- Prepare as required of Amul processed cheese cube and slice.
Whole Wheat Stuffed Pizza instructions
- For Pizza Base – In a bowl, take wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda,salt and oil. Knead this well using yoghurt. Cover it with muslincloth & let it rest for half hour.
- For Pizza Filling- In a pan, put butter add the finely chopped onions, capsicum, paneer and saute well. Add boiled sweet corns to the mixture and toss well. Add salt, oregano, chilli flakes and 1 grated cheese cube.
- In a large deep pan, add a layer of salt and preheat for 10 minutes on high flame. Make two portions of the dough..
- Then you’ll prepare the bottom part of the pizza crust: Roll out one pizza dough to a 10 inch circle. Wrap the pizza dough around aluminium mold and bake it for 4 minutes on medium flame. This will make a nice crispy crust on the bottom so that your pizza won’t get soggy..
- Fill the pre-baked crust with layer of Amul cheese slices, spread pizza sauce and prepared filling. Add a layer of grated cheese. Roll the second portion of the dough and cover it over and then add some more sauce and cheese..
- The whole thing goes into the pan for 15- 20 minutes on low flame. Once the cheese melts, just let the pizza cool for 10 minutes. I know, this is the hardest part. 😉 Use a knife to separate the crust from the pan sides. Slice into 6 slices and enjoy!.