Capsicum Corn Cheese Pizza.
Ingredients of Capsicum Corn Cheese Pizza
- Prepare For of base:.
- You need 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of curd.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of seasoning.
- You need For of topping:.
- It’s 2 tbsp of schezwan chutney.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare As needed of corn.
- You need As needed of capsicum.
- Prepare As needed of seasoning.
- You need As needed of cheddar mozzarella cheese.
Capsicum Corn Cheese Pizza instructions
- In a mixing bowl add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, oil, seasoning mix well and with the help of curd knead a soft dough and keep aside for 5 to 10mins meanwhile in a kadai add salt and preheat it..
- Roll it then using fork make holes then in a kadai keep a plate and place pizza base and cook in a low flame for 10mins or till done..
- Once base is ready spread butter, schezwan chutney, spread veggies of your choice, cheese and sprinkle seasoning and in pan add butter let it heat then place pizza, cover and cook till cheese melts. Serve hot..