No Yeast Pizza.
Ingredients of No Yeast Pizza
- Prepare of For the pizza base.
- It’s 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of curd.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pizza seasoning.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s of For the topping.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetables of choice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of boiled corn.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pickled jalapenos.
- You need 1 tsp of pizza seasoning.
- It’s 1/3 cup of shredded cheese.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of pizza pasta sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
No Yeast Pizza instructions
- Prepare a soft pizza dough by mixing the dough ingredients. Cover and set aside for 10 to 15 minutes. Roll out the dough into a thick chapati and prick holes with a fork..
- Cook the pizza base slightly from both sides on a non stick pan. Remove and set aside. Brush with some butter and then a layer of pizza pasta sauce. Put the shredded cheese all over the base. Now add the veggies of your choice, boiled corn and the jalapenos. Sprinkle some pizza seasoning..
- Heat the non stick pan. Place the prepared pizza onto it. Cover and cook till the base is golden and crisp and the cheese has melted. Enjoy!.