Homemade NoOven Pizza.
Ingredients of Homemade NoOven Pizza
- Prepare of For dough.
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Dahi.
- Prepare 1 of chopped Capsicum.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s Pinch of crushed black pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need As required of Grated processed cheese.
- It’s as needed of Tomato Ketchup.
- Prepare as needed of Butter.
- You need of For homemade tomato-onion sauce.
- It’s 1 of medium tomato.
- It’s 1 of medium onion.
- You need 5-6 of garlic cloves.
Homemade NoOven Pizza instructions
- First take wheat flour in a pan and add baking powder, baking soda, salt and oil to make the dough uniform, then add Dahi and knead to make the dough soft. Cover dough with a clean damp cloth for fifteen minutes..
- Meanwhile in a pan, fry the chopped capsicum and onion in butter, add a little salt and 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper and turn off the heat. Grate tomatoes, onions, garlic cloves in a mixer for homemade sauce.
- Also spread salt on the bottom of other pan and place a small dish on it and heat on high frame for 2-3 minutes. Now divide the dough into two parts and roll a thick layer of one part of it and heat it with a fork then place it in a greased dish. Cover the pan with a lid and slow down the heat..
- The soft pizza is ready in about 10-12 minutes. Take out the pizza and now butter the finished pizza and add homemade tomato-onion sauce and tomato ketchup to the pizza and keep it in a hot pan. Now spread heated mixture of chopped capsicum- onion on this pizza and spread grated cheese on it. Spread the pinch of finely chopped black pepper and cover the pan..
- Cook it until the pizza is crispy Your pizza is ready to eat in about 3-4 minutes.