No yeast Veg Pizza.
Ingredients of No yeast Veg Pizza
- You need 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of baking powder.
- You need Pinch of baking soda.
- You need 2 teaspoon of oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of curd/yoghurt.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need of For the toppings.
- It’s 1 of big tomato (sliced very thinly).
- You need 1/4 cup of boiled corns.
- You need 1-2 of chillies.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Oregano.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2-3 of minced Garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- It’s as required of Mozzarella cheese(grated).
- It’s as required of Processed(grated) cheese.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of butter.
- Prepare as required of Pizza sauce.
No yeast Veg Pizza instructions
- For the pizza base, At first mix the flour, oil, salt, curd, baking soda, baking powder and knead it and make dough and keep it for 10-15 mins, cover it with a wet cloth. After 15mins, cut the dough into 3 parts. And flatten the dough and prick the flattened dough with a fork just like the picture..
- Now, on a skillet, put some salt and over the salt place a steel plate (perforated) and put a steel or aluminium plate on it and grease the plate with oil then place the flattened dough on it and put the lid. You have to preheat the skillet with salt and the plate before putting the dough..
- After 10 mins, take out the flattened dough and keep it aside, grease the dough with butter and spread pizza sauce, but don't put on the edges. Then put the mixed veggies..
- Grate the cheese on it and put on the pan and cover with a lid..
- After sometime, as soon as the cheese starts melting, remove the lid and let it heat for sometime without the lid. After 5-7mins, take it out on a plate and serve it hot, garnish with oregano and chilli flakes. And you can have it with tomato ketchup also..
- Note- I have prepared a thin crust pizza, but if you want a thick crust pizza, you can flatten the base thickly. & you can add veggies of your own choice also..